Aug 1, 2007

Saruman's Deliquent Collection Firm

I got my first taste of harassment due to late credit card payment today! Actually, it's my wife whom they drew first blood with.

Taking the full blunt force of the Collection Agent's hollow collection tactics and malingering schemes is nothing compared to my wife's no shit policy about this stuff. So imagine the trauma I went through as my wife exploded recounting her awful experience with that bastard guy as he utter his pathetically scripted collection spiel. Ain't nothing worse than the wrath of a pissed-off other half!

Actually, the entire experience was borne because of a simple misunderstanding... mostly from the bastard collection agency's side... But after I'm through with this people, they would've wished they had a different job!

Adding insult to injury, I tried calling the number given by my spouse - supposedly of the collection firm handling my account. It's been a while now that I was force to engage a complete idiot and discuss the formal entrants of the abstract of lending and its legal devices, so I thought, what the hey, I could use the stress and anxiety of the experience!

The person the I was able to reach sounded like German Moreno on meth! You could just imagine how I lost my temper explaining his job to him... apparently, he's been doing the same old shit for over 5 years now! Hah! That will explain how these people are such pathetic losers - doing the same old collection schemes and spiels for 5 frigging years can really ruin your social life not to mention 7/8 of your available mental faculty, that is if they had any to begin with!!!

This guy was not the so called affluent attorney-at-law but his quote Account Supervisor unquote. Judging from this other person's tone, grammar, sentence construction, and reasoning skills, I could infer a couple of things about this sorry excuse of a person:

(1) He's a homosexual, waiting for a chance to spring his pathetic secret to the world!
(2) He was not breast fed as a child and has grown up extremely insecure, gnarly and sickly...
(3) Because of his frail health growing up, he's succumb to his homosexual tendencies mostly due to his associations with the same sort of people whom he can relate his physical and mental limitations with...
(4) He never learned a single thing while attending his tertiary education (if he ever had one...) and only passed his degree because he promised his professors a lifetime worth of hair cuts, perm, highlights, and shit...
(5) He doesn't know jack shit about collection procedures, banking abstracts, legal derogatory actions, and the canon laws of monetary lending.
(6) He's a minimum wage earner whose bitter about other people getting the privilege of a credit while he suffers from the colonial mentality that credit is actually a status symbol and not a necessity, as others would consider it to be.

I wasted around 15 minutes (long distance call) talking some sense to this guy! Then, after I got my points through with the limited confines that his mental capacity provides - he agreed and gave me the mobile phone number of the affluent attorney-at-law, his boss... The nerve of this sorry excuse of a man! I mean, sorry-excuse-of-a-gay-man!
I'm suing this shitty firm for hiring such incompetent staff!!!



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: