Dec 13, 2007

King Tut's Curse

Remote Project Management used to be easy, that is until you find yourself surrounded by a bunch of bumbling, stumbling, stuttering idiots with fancy sounding job designations whose idea of work probably involves spamming emails, pointing fingers, and scratching their balls whenever they get the f*cking chance....

How I got myself into this much mess is beyond me!!! I actually didn't expect it from them - believe it or not. Coz I'm really into this anger management shit now a days. Which really made me rethink why I changed being a bigot and a racist in the first place.

Pillars of civilization?!?!?! Hah!!!!

Folks, if you ever get in a position where people depend on you, let me give you one advice that might increase your longevity:

!!!!!.....DO THE FUCKING JOB.....!!!!!

I dont care whether your a f*cking genius or just your plain old retard variety who happen to have deep enough pocket to buy their position in a company....

You're there for one f*cking reason!!! And that's to do your f*cking job!!! This shit's given me a reason why I will hate... no wait.... loathe these people!!!

How I wish I could have seen it when Moses kicked your asses and brought plague, pestilence, death and destruction to you lazy, dumb motherf*ckers!

If I get a chance and be reincarnated and be in a position and opportunity similar to that poor bastard Adolf Hitler - I'll put these idoits in my little genocide black book!!!

Burn, muddaf*ckers....!!!! Burn......!!!! [INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE]

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: