Dec 17, 2008

Blogged Out

It has been a while since I posted, between our repatriation and me settling into my new job back in the P.I., I honestly find little time to breathe let alone blog.

So what have I missed? Crude Oil settled into USD 40 - 42 per barrel; missing memorandum around the oval office on how to get the American economy back on track; local news about another case of police incompetence in the advent of the holiday celebrations.

Whoa! I've zoned-out so long I even got left out on the the first black president being elected into the US office and US Big 3 insolvency cries for help.

It is somewhat amusing hearing myself talk to myself, trying to recollect on these past events. Indeed I've missed a lot of topics to blog about during my brief REM phase, but nevermore!

I am back and I will promise that, somehow, someway, I'll find time to continue sputtering whimsical topics about everything and anything I deem having an impact on my life. I guess since these topics are public occurrences of public interests, I reckon you the readers will also be affected by it, in someway or another.

Anyway, I'll toss my PJ's aside and dive right in to my next blog post... hope to see you there!

No comments: