Apr 27, 2009

Caught on the web

I've been eager to get into other banking instruments to rev up my salaried finances that I've been frequenting banking sites lately...

Yes, you heard me right! From time deposits, to bonds and stocks, I've been spending most of my time online on bank websites, forums or portals which talks about alternative mediums for making money work for you, and not the other way around.

It's little known that despite the global economic recession, the Philippine Market, has had very good reviews since the start of the year. Of course the margins are smaller (way too small) than those before recession, but I guess that's really what you would expect if everyone else's economy is on recession.

So, not really sure if anyone of you readers can help me out on identifying other sources of investing money. Don't respond and just say, 'Well you should try going into business or franchising a business' or some shit like that. Because everyone here knows that fanchising in the Philippines is the first one to be in 'limbo' when the global economy stutters (next to real estate related investments), and from the looks of it, would be in 'limbo' well until next year.

I'm talking more about investment related financial devices, but not the 'bumbay' / loanshark sort of activities... some thing concrete, quantifiable, and repeatable.

Money Market perhaps? What about foreign exchange businesses?

For the above mentioned, I don't have the slightest clue, even if my life depends on it, on what or how businesses of these nature runs/operates, but from the sheer amount of stories I've heard after coming back, are just too fantastic to ignore...

No comments: