May 9, 2009

Joined Another PTC

I joined another PTC program today - its called Neobux...

This is actually brought on by my apparent success with my previous PTC account on bux.gs...

So far, Bux.gs has credited my about a $ 0.25 for 2 days worth of clicking ads- not really a lot, but at least I'm turning something idle into cash - my ADSL connection.

I'm not really putting much attention to this at the moment, I'm still on a wait and see mode.

Neobux and Bux.gs along with most PTC Sites are working on the same platform - you click an advertisement and earn, you refer another person to join, and when they click an ad, you also earn... It's a simple revenue sharing scheme than anyone can try...

I figure, since I'm basically living on the internet (thanks to my job) anyway and it's not costing me anything to join it's just another task I could easily fit in on my daily grind...

So far, it's taken me around 5 minutes to complete the click through for both...

I mean, really, if I could spend that 5 minutes (per day) into an income generating activity, regardless of the measly payout, I figure, it would have given me a better insight with the ageless proverb --- 'time is gold' =)

Actually, if you think about it, 5 minutes a day, is really not that much... I mean, what can you really do in 5 minutes? Finish a cigarette? Snooze the alarm clock? Relieve yourself? Brush your teeth? Send a fax document?

But what if you could turn that 5 lousy minutes into a positive income for yourself, I'd say, what the heck... I'll try anything once anyway...

So, there you go... Why not try turning 5 minutes of your time into income...

All you need to do, is register either with Neobux or Bux.gs and use some of your time for something meaningful - like earning for once... They say that time basically is constant for everyone... the only difference is what you do with yours...

No comments: