Oct 9, 2009

Whats the last thing you think before going to sleep?

What's the last thing you think of before pulling the shutters down?

I know this is a bit of a naive question, and obviously its really none of my business to ask... and no, I am not nosey...

I just wanted to know what most of us, whose amongst the corporate slave category, thinks of before drifting to "snoozeville"...

I guess you could say, I'm curious to know if you folks have the same train-of-thought...

Mine goes like this (not necessarily in the same order each time)
. . . .

What was the last problem/issue I encountered at work today? >>> How can I have handled it better? >>> What the fuck! I need to call out a meeting for that issue, I bet shit's gonna hit the fan by end of the week... >>> I wonder what's gonna be for breakfast when I get up? >>> Did I forgot any errands? >>> Airconditioner needs to be checked or serviced/not cooling the room properly... >>> Shit! I did forget some errands! Better hope the wife doesn't remember by tomorrow >>> Who was that girl on that movie? The one about the blonde chick with the chin? >>> (5-10 minutes goes by) >>> Reese Witherspoon? >>> Oh yeah, thats her! >>> Wait a minute, why the fuck do I always forget her name? >>> Christ, the electric bill is going to be out soon, wonder how much it is for this month? >>> I really need to schedule the airconditioner, maybe tone-down a couple of hours worth of using it per day... >>> Ha! It's too much of a bother, but I guess I'd talk to the wife about it tomorrow.... >>> Wow, pillows are getting extra comfy right now, need to pull the sheets over, cool air finally settling in.... >>> Think I forgot to say my prayers, crap I'm too lazy to do it now... I'll say two prayers later when I wake up... >>> ZZzzzzz....

No comments: