Jul 20, 2010

Critical Thinking


So what the hell has been keeping me busy lately? Here's a list....


  • Continuing Support on Global Portfolio Process Alignment (IT/ITCO)
  • Technology Infrastructure Projects in Japan (105 servers), China (67 servers), and Australia (22 servers)
  • Developmental/System works with the Korean, Singapore, and Philippine Affiliate office – Blue Coat, Exchange, Juniper, and TomCat based peripherals and infrastructures
  • Data transposition with legacy systems from the US to ASIAPAC Affiliate Centers
  • Systems Audit with Japan – Center for Excellence facilities
  • And finally, Q2 reports, BI Reports, and Annual Reports….. and oh yeah, more of the same stuff for each affiliate group for the entire region =(



    Nothing extraordinary there, just a bunch of complex, and completely unrelated routine tasks, day-in, day-out…. Believe it or not, under the same circumstances, most folks would be more than happy with how this is turning out… And, no, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining one bit about it at the moment… except just this nagging feeling that something's amiss.


    Maybe I've finally just gotten used to the chaos that is my life?!


    Maybe I've finally made peace with my inner demons?!? Or Maybe I'm just growing too old and have accepted this shit as a fact for my life…. =(


    Heck, I don't know what it is…!


    It's just weird feeling this way… like having the usual lunch with a bunch of friends and you suddenly feel the urge to do "Number 1" and you keep asking yourself whether you did it earlier in the morning or not…. You know all know that constipated feeling, right….?


    That's the best I could describe it for now.


    What makes this more discomforting is that despite the uneasy thoughts (complete with beading cold sweats) is the fact that now, I just don't care anymore!


    Have I given up my dreams??? Maybe…. I just don't know what to think anymore… =)

    No comments: