May 30, 2007

Air Fare --- Shmare-Fare ---

I almost forgot to ink this one in...

I just got off today with a couple of local travel agencies as well as with a ticketing officer of a reknowned airline based here in the Gulf. I am trying to arrange a flight itenerary for my wife and daughter who'll be leaving for Manila.

I just want the rest of the world to know how pathetic the airline industry thinks just about everyone is a sap, a sucker, a dupe, or just plain-ol' gullible when they quote their prices...

I'm not talking about used-car sort of deals, I'm talking about their extreme pretension towards advancing a bullshit, off-the-chart, broad-day-light extortion-like-prices kinda way!

Makes you think whether or not its worth the trouble getting those frequent-flyer-miles for a crappy toaster or a vacuum cleaner --- which reminds me, I need to check how much points I've earned already...


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: