Jul 6, 2007

I'm sleep famished!

I've been losing sleep more and more lately... Since my family flew back home, I find out that the only way I could get to sleep for more that 3 hours straight is to sleep around 2-3 AM. But then I'd have to get up around 7 AM for work...

I need at least 6 hours worth of sleep time to function properly - a requirement that's been verified through years of testing and controlled experimentation...

Initially I thought that this is just some phase I'm going through... But lately, I think its ridiculous and its already getting out of hand... I almost fainted the other day; I couldn't hold myself standing in queue...!

I must have tried all the old-wives trick out there! Nothing works! It's like my body has a mind of its own and keeps waking up every 2 hours or so...

I've grown tired of being tired all day! Gotta find cure... soon... :(



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: