Mar 20, 2014

Life relived?

After a week of artery-popping, nerve wrecking, swear-inducing situation at work, things have finally stabilized well enough for me to reflect over the stuff that really mattered - family.

After some thought, I have chosen to take the advice of friends and just sit back and enjoy the corporate roller coaster ride.

This doesn't mean though that I will not try to rise up from the challenge... after all, there is still a challenge to overcome in this situation - I can aim to be the best "glorified secretary" that everyone has seen...!

Besides, I can always vent and blog about my technical exploits or find other like minded folks to talk about the "real world".

For now, were planning to take the kids for a weekend trip... I'm hoping this will be a good way to start me off to this new unexplored path...

No comments: