Jun 25, 2007

En Memoria Cariñosa

Come into the light... so the line goes
Beyond mortal comprehension it bellows
Amidst the amber rays of the sun king
I rest my head abounding with flurry madness

I do not recall of any grievous fault?
To this life of eternal suffering and lamentation
Druid lies of dreaming in mega pixel glory
Stained with the innocence of pompous men

Alas, thou have betrayed me, Oh hideous monster!
Have I not consulted you while you spoil in merry laughter?
You have given me false hopes of saturated illusions
And had cast me to my grave, ever sceptical of my fate

I wish I have not enjoyed a life of easy ways
I wish I have not learned wise men’s phrase
Because I can never go back to my innocuous self
Where people live lives, without regret for life itself


++ En Memoria Cariñosa ++
Cmdr. Carlos Pechuela 2007
Mrs. Carmen Rabo 2007


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: