Jun 12, 2007

Life's a B#tch, isn't it...?

Why is it that when you thought that you've finally managed to save something from your pathetic paycheck, a sudden, unexpected expenditure flies through your window, and hits you smack at the kisser?

We all tried so desperately to put order in our lives. Some people even go to professionals just to get some form of control over their lives.

I know that it all boils down to careful planning, cold and calculated budgeting... which also means... giving up an arm or a leg for a measly-fraction-of-a-savings-'coz-every-penny-counts sort of sacrifices...

Okay, so tell me this...
Were you actually planning when your car just died on you while driving to work? Or what about when the school tuition is due then your brother bumps you off for some dough because there's been some emergency? Or when you've finally saved enough cash to buy that new 3MP Camera Phone the got held up on your way to the mall...

The list can go on folks... You might say that these are just coincidental. Or that lady luck has just left you for a quick bathroom break... Crap, doesn't that make it all the more irritatingly irritating?

I'm telling you man, I was one of them folks... I've been there with y'all.... How you feel so damn scared because you forgot to do your "List" last evening. Or how you sank into hopelessness because you've accidentally thrown away your "Schedule of Expenses" note and didn't make a copy of it.

I know I'm not qualified professionally, to utter these next sentences, but I'm gonna do it anyway and give you some idea of how you can actually make yourself a little saner...

What I'm proposing is an alternative solution here...

(to be continued...)



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: