Feb 23, 2009

Development Plans for the year blues...

A million a things comes to mind whenever we come across the idea on "career development plans".

Today, my boss, who's the Portfolio Manager for our company's PMO asked me to forecast my training development plans for the year. Woohooo!

Suffice to say I did not immediately bombard him with a list of trainings I wanted to get certification of during the meeting, rather I played the naive child whose just all too happy to know that the company is indeed keeping a premium on the development of their employees.

Knowing real well that this is one of the reasons why I left my high paying job abroad - there is only one thing I have to do. Try my best to get the most amount of training (and hopefully, certifications too) that I could get my hands on.

This is not something I intend on missing, but rather, to put it mildly, is something I am really looking forward to for this year....

No comments: