Jul 29, 2009

G-Spot horror story

The plot

There was a heated discussion amongst my colleagues in the office one day, about the existence of the male g-spot.

Obviously, there was really no clear point on the discussion, it was all just some perverted way (by someone) to past the time over lunch break....

The guys even suggested that there was a wiki document out there, detailing the actual location of the male erogenous zone.. I obviously have to see it for myself, although, I flatly (or shall I shall I say, disgustedly...) dismissed that such an article does not (or should not) exist at all, let alone be documented in Wiki...

Homophobes be warned

So, just for argument's sake, I did go into Wikipedia and hit the search button for the text criteria "male g-spot" which landed me here, nothing really new there....

Then I thought that since I was out on the web anyway, I'd try hitting a search on google for the same text, and came across this rather disturbing forum entry, from an obviously "happy" guy giving a "blow by blow" instruction about "stimulating" the supposed male g-spot...

All I can say was, "what the god-damn fuck!?!!?!", while read the first few lines hitting ALT-F4 after about 3.75 seconds into the article....

Unfortunately though, I'm a fast reader, and basically got a "lot" of unwanted information off with those 3.75 seconds I now, regrettably spent reading that shit of an article...

My life, I can now say, will be forever scarred at this point... I'd probably end up old and broke paying for therapy with the traumatic experience...

The damage, in my case, will be irreversible...

*AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

For what it's worth, I want to leave you, kind readers with this trivia, in a futile attempt, wash off all that filth you most definitely would be needing Doctor Phil's therapy from later on....




Trivia: Can you find where this "hottie's" g-spot is?



No comments: