Jul 23, 2009

Those were the days, my friend....

Once, I dreamed of being an influencial, tech-savvy corporate warrior... A suave, tech-talking, smooth-walking, semantics-playing, regression-testing, keyboard-punching, monitor-staring, network-architecting, name-calling, bluetooth-wearing techno-freak!

But now though, I couldn't care for anything else, except to live a normal life, sleeping on normal hours, doing normal inane things, like talking about, nonsense, sometimes whimsical topic items.

Having a conversation over coffee on something quaint like flipping pancakes, boiling an egg, re-arranging the furniture, driving the car until you run out of gas, walking for hours in the rain, cracking my knuckles until it hurts, waving goodbye while sitting on the curb of a busy street, flying a kite, whistling a tune, tossing in bed, playing with my kids, drinking off the milk carton, scooping sand then flailing it to the ocean, reading a good book, polishing my shoe, scrubbing the floor, surfing the boob-tube, reading a comic book, stacking up boxes, watching the sunset, cursing across empty space, getting a hi-five, giving a hi-five, counting the hours, or just planning the next stupid grocery lists...

You know, simple shit like that...

Sigh... I wish life could be as it once was....

Oh, well - back to reality D... Crap! I needed those infrastructure designs an hour ago... wtf is this guy doing?!?! I swear risk architects are the biggest frigging drama queens you'd ever work with!!!

No comments: