Jul 29, 2009

Vicious cycle

I always try to put some sort of explanation to any shit that happens... After all, shit does happen, right?

Sure, I also, mostly, jump to conclusions, initially, but then, my more "mature" side always kicks in, which would then start me off on the process of logically assessing the situation, culminating with me drawing up either a scientifically conclusion, or form of assumption based on deductive reasoning...

Coming back to my point (and I promise I do have one this time!)... If there's one thing that I dislike about myself is the fact that I often times go against what I preach... I mean, I am calm, logical, and reasonable when it come to addressing matters affecting other people.

But, when shit comes my way... I turn completely opposite!

Be that as it may, I am sort of a reactive Eddie, never really backing down on any point, until all the fumes past, and I'm all by my self...

Often, I would find myself disengaged after a conflicting event, just reviewing what I would've done better at that time. In the end, I'd formulate some sort of resolution, and start telling myself that "this is what I'm going to do next time this shit happens again..."

Next shit happens, guess what? Same routine... I'd be bitching, biting, exaggerating, mostly because I either:

a) don't care about no damn resolution
b) Just really not understanding the point of being logical at that time
c) I'm almost always right anyway, so why bother analyzing the shit?

Which obviously brings me back to where I started with this... So, I want to put the question out there and ask - "Is this thing normal?"

I mean, if there is any shrink out there who could give me free advise, I urge you, for the love of god, help me resolve this already cause its getting too damn old!

No comments: