Jul 3, 2009

Half Baker's dilema

Most of the time, I find myself cooking up half baked business ideas and making it rich...

Then, I burst forth with adrenaline about a dose of pointless researching, statistical analysis, cross indexing, until finally, I convince myself the same two possibilities that I ended with on the my last half-baked idea:

(1) It will work, but it requires much time, commitment, and of course capital.
(2) IT WON'T WORK...

Seriously, who amongst us have even began to take the "risks" and just blindly run with the stuff we concoct?

Half baked ideas are only good if your at your wits end (i.e. you got sacked, or your co-workers rat you out that you we're moonlighting with the competition...) and have nothing to loose...

I know it could just be because, due to all those time of countless hours of brain-washing session we call school years... we all got that insidious fear of risking it all for something uncertain...

It not only takes courage and prudence to switch your realities at a snap of a finger. Sometimes, it also requires something not quite easily given out.... yep, you guessed it... Faith

No comments: