Mar 10, 2008

Mr. Yorre A. Schmuck, C.E.O.

Always expeditious on everything I do, I thought betting on a company that shows positive markers and a steadily appreciating market value was a sure ticket.

So, I made my mind up and started campaigning for additional capital to finance my purchase for this very promising stock.

I did my homework... crossed the T's, dotted the I's.... I also went aroung lobbying for some "ground support", doing my own advertising of the company, peddling influence (hehehe).... and then finally, I took my purchase certificate home...

Everything was looking like it spelt s-u-c-c-e-s-s until about the second month when an official circular was sent by the then newly appointed C.E.O. of that wretched company.

The memo read something to this effect:

"The company does not have relative market activity to support the recent market rally that is causing the value of our stocks to appreciate beyond expectations during the past weeks.

This trend is purely speculative and as the price per equity (PE) of the company is still in a downward trending curve the company offers caution to all investors..."

This is without a doubt, a guy who's bent on screwing my plans to make my first million by my 29th birthday... The guy's obviously the biggest asshole in the world for butting into predatory market gains and speculative market investments....

I mean who died and made the fucker god anyway?!? So what if the stupid investing public is going ballistic for something even veteran investment analyst couldn't quite put their fingers on... or if the entire trend is being influenced by over-inflated dough-boys who might also be behind the looming buy-out deal?

Every-fucking-one is holding a winning ticket in this lotto, right?! Every-fucking-one is grinning their asses off, right? So why, Mr. CEO, tell me why... did you, of all the people, have to be the fucking 'tard-ass party pooper!!?!? What, your "conscience" not letting you sleep at night? Is that it? Then my good sir, why didn't you just take a fucking pill!!!!????

Surely enough, when the dust settled, and the takeover passed.... Mr. Fucking CEO is out the door.... with me and the rest of the 657,451 investors left behind trying our best to hold on to our sanity....

Question: Why is it that when the show finally starts getting interesting, you have to go to the bathroom and relieve your sorry-ass-self? Can somebody please enlighten me on this?!?!?


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: