Mar 26, 2008

Dumb and Dumbest

This is another example how tagalog movies, below standard media and television programming, and subscribing to backward pop culture shows (cheap and less than informative game shows, "Chinovela", "Koreanovelas", and just about any other -velas yet to come) could do to one's psychology.

I don't want to be the one to say - "I told you so......", but I did tell you so!?!!?!

The filipino people is being smeared by such filth on a daily basis that sometimes I think we are putting the younger generation's future at stake by letting them be bombarded by the sub standard, low quality television programming...

Gone are the days of informative forms of entertainment (like Super Book, Astro Boy, Batibot, Sesame Street, Mr. Squiggle, Kwarta O Kahon, Ating Alamin w/ Ka-Gerry Geronimo, etc)....

You're saying I am wrong??!? Well, just take a look at this video and find out what it did to this poor girl...




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: