Sep 16, 2010

"All is well on the deck captain" - Titanic watchman

It's been a tremendous week... as high emotions race over the awesome rally in the stock market, one is left to ponder what the coming weeks would look like.


Work-wise, this week has been suspiciously quite - most of the critical tasks that I have for the upcoming Program Evaluation and other planned major activities (i.e. DC Migration, and new site builds) are all in check...


No issues and all Green light? Which begs me the ask whether this is a sign of things to come, or is the pressure beneath the surface building up for the next surprise?


From the domestic front, although we are still struggling when the house help left earlier last month - things are slowly becoming routine again. Not that I'm enjoying doing domestic chores after office, but I must say, I'm procrastinating  less and less this time around...



All in all, it's good to see that life is slowly stabilizing, and I'm enjoying every minute of it!


There's a certain air of complacency now, and although I am thankful for it (god knows how high-strung and hellish the last few months have been), I'm beginning to suspect that the trending good-times is about to shift (a.k.a. The Law of Average Distribution).... 


But for know, I'm kicking my shoes off, laying back, and enjoying the ride.... =)

No comments: